- Who We AreThe Canadian Life Insurance Medical Officers’ Association (CLIMOA) is the representative body of the Medical Officers who work in Insurance Medicine in Canada. Our membership consists mainly of physicians, but also other professionals involved in underwriting, claims evaluation, product development for the Insurance Industry in Canada. The represented medical specialties are across the board, but … Read more
CLIMOA 76th Annual Meeting
The CLIMOA 76th Annual meeting will be held in conjunction with the AAIM 132nd Annual Meeting. It will take place from Saturday, September 28, to Tuesday, October 1, 2024, at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Check back here – more information will be posted as it is available.
- AAIM – CLIMOA Joint Meeting in 2024
- Articles on CI and Takotsubo in the NEWS
- Webinar September 28th, 2023
To Sleep Perchance to Breathe : OSA and its impact on Morbidity and Mortality – by Dr. Najib Ayas
- Letter from President – June 2023
- Check out the articles on Long Covid in the NEWS