Dear CLIMOA Members,
I write to you after a very successful meeting in Ottawa. It was our first since the COVID-19 pandemic began and it was also our 75th Annual Scientific Meeting.
I would like to thank:
- My predecessor, Dr. Antoinette Le Roux;
- The Scientific Program Committee, especially the Co-Chairs – Dr. Georgiana Willwerth-Pascutiu and Dr. François Grondin;
- Our sponsors – Canada Life, Munich Re, Blue Cross, Hannover Re, RGA, Sun Life, Swiss Re, Co-operators, Wawanesa Life and Desjardins;
- The speakers;
- All attendees for their support.
- Next Annual Scientific Meeting – location and date TBD but watch for more information. We are considering some changes, e.g., a shorter or joint conference.
- Webinars – watch out for more of these, kindly organized by Dr. Antoinette Le Roux. They have been fantastic educational sessions on very interesting topics.
- New membership categories – see https://climoa.com/membership/ for further details. Affiliate membership is open to non-physicians.
- Linkedin group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13535937/. Please apply to join. It is open to anyone eligible to apply for membership in CLIMOA.
We thank you for your continued support of CLIMOA!
Dr. Parminder Ghura, MBBS, MRO, CCFP, MBA, LLM, MFOM, MSc(OccMed)
CLIMOA President 2023-2024