- Please review the membership categories, which have been changed.
- You may now qualify under a different category with a different fee.
- There is no longer a category for “Part time” work of less than 4 hours a week.
|Membership Class||Fee $ CDN / US|
- Active membership shall consist of physicians who are Medical Directors, Associate or Assistant Medical Directors, or Medical Consultants of insurance companies, or other physicians with equivalent duties, as shall be determined by the Executive Council of the Association. Only active members shall be entitled to vote, hold office, make nominations and generally exercise the rights of full membership.
- Associate Membership shall consist of physicians who are not Medical Directors, Associate or Assistant Medical Directors or Medical Consultants of insurance companies but who have a professional interest in insurance medicine. They may not hold office or vote, but may be appointed to committees.
- Emeritus membership shall consist of former active members who are retired and are engaged in no activity in the industry. They may not hold office or vote, but may be appointed to committees.
Please send your appropriate membership fee cheque with either your New Application or Dues Renewal forms.