- If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- Access to the CLIMOA Proceedings website is password-protected with the intent of limiting use exclusively to Members of CLIMOA. Please do not reveal the access password to non-Members.
- The CLIMOA Proceedings site makes available certain information provided by Speakers at the Annual CLIMOA Scientific Conferences related to Insurance Medicine. This is provided for the convenience and personal use of CLIMOA Members with the authorization of the Speakers. This information is for your own personal, private and non-commercial use only, and you agree not to reproduce, make derivative works of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, broadcast or otherwise make available any of the content obtained through the CLIMOA Proceedings site, without the prior written consent of the corresponding Speaker or copyright owner of such content.
- CLIMOA is a non-profit organization with an educational mission. These Proceedings have been prepared by the CLIMOA Executive for their personal use and shared with the CLIMOA Members. Slide illustrations from the Speakers’ presentations are sometimes included to enhance the text. The CLIMOA Executive endeavours to respect the copyrights of the sources of accompanying illustrations. In case of an unintended copyright violation, the CLIMOA Executive will remove the object in question after it has been notifed of this violation.
- This information is provided for educational and insurance purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific plan, product, treatment or course of action. The use of this information does not replace consultations with a qualified relevant professional.
- Neither the CLIMOA Executive nor the Speakers provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. The field of Insurance Medicine changes with time, and some of the information on this site may be out of date. Neither the Speakers nor the CLIMOA Executive will be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any of this information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.